sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2012

Last Breath

It’s heart breaking
To feel trapped in someone’s hand
It’s breath taking
How did I come to this?
To become so small
When I should be strong and stand tall
I wish I could get back
And rewrite my (hi)story
Get back on track
Each day a new rise
Each day a new lie
Wonder when it stops
Wonder whether it’s my own fault
I’ve always craved for acceptance and love
And forgot the real source
Myself.
I declare right here that I have died
The last piece of me is gone, can’t deny it
I died and I make myself queen
I now sit on my own throne, if you know what I mean
I’m sick of mind tricks and deception
Tired of being hostage of my own actions
I’m done
Because I have no strength left
I’m done
Because I was everybody’s puppet, that’s a fact
I’m done
Because hurting myself hurts too much
I’ve decided, this time, enough! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário