segunda-feira, 10 de outubro de 2011

Digging...

And when you think your life is already planned and your dreams are about to come true, there's a cold wind and blows it away...Can't lie, there are things I really miss, I miss trusting blindly, I miss the lack of worry about the future, I miss being naive and being a dreamer...I miss my ignorance, 'cause let's face it, sometimes we're happier this way...But then, there's this wake up call, and you open your eyes for greater and better things...Like a walk near the pool on a rainy evening, or swimming at the most beautiful beach ever, nights of endless laughters, hold hands, have meals together, when your qualities really overcome your flaws and you feel like a woman, not a girl...
After some thought, it's really normal to miss our childhood, so, it's not a sin to miss those moments...but then, again, you can't leave the present to regret the past, it's dead and gone...My present is what matters most to me now, and I'm back on my feet, starting to believe in the future again....a new future, new home, new friends, new culture, new me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário